I have one handmade blog already - http://handmade-notes.blogspot.com/. Why not just to write all in it? Well, first of all, it is in Russian, and I do not want to translate all that posts into English. Secondly, it is mostly archive of my previous works rather than story about current ones. And finally, I want to share some my needlework ideas with people all over the world, not only with Russian-speakers.
Some facts about me:
- My name is Mariya (what a surprise, yeah?..)
- I live in Russia (in St Petersburg now)
- I'm a programmer (what leads to strange ideas about needlework and programming and their interconnection)
- I started to knit when I was 6 (that is, I have been knitting for 16 years)
- I started to tat much later (several months ago, actually)